Conference Call on Abstract Submission
The 4th Belt & Road Initiative Global Health International Congress & 2022 University Alliance of the Silk Road Health Forum
June 17~19, 2022 Xi’an, China
The Conference will be jointly hosted by Xi’an Jiaotong University Health Sciences Center, Global Health Institute, School of Public Health, and the Health Sub-Alliance of the University Alliance of the Silk Road; and co-organized or supported by the Chinese Preventive Medicine Association, Chinese Nutrition Society, International Diabetes Federation, China Health Policy and Management Society, International Chinese Nutrition Young Scholar Network and some other organizations.
The theme of the conference is: “Interdisciplinary International Collaboration • Addressing Human Challenges • Promoting Health for the Globe”.
Many well-known scholars and leaders from China and abroad have confirmed to attend the conference and give presentations, including such as senior officials of the World Health Organization, academicians, leaders of the National Health Commission, leaders of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, presidents of universities and hospitals, editors of well-known magazines, presidents of relevant important domestic and international societies.
To promote academic exchange among conference attendees, the conference will set up Youth Forum and Poster Presentation sessions. Welcome to submit abstracts!
1. The following topics are included, but are not limited to these:
1) Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19
2) Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases
3) Prevention and Control of Chronic Diseases
4) Prevention and Control of Obesity
5) Nutrition and Health
6) Environmental Health and Endemic Diseases
7) Aging and Health
8) Health Systems and Policies
9) Health Literacy and Health Promotion
10) Health Big Data and System Sciences
11) Mobile Health and Wearable Devices
12) Integration of Sports and Medicine
13) Research and Practice of Poverty Alleviation via Health Promotion
2.Requirements for abstracts
1) The study should not have been published in any academic journals.
2) Abstracts should be submitted as word file to XJTU_GHI_BRGHC@163.com. The Email subject line and the documents title should be named using the: “BRGHC4 submit + author’s name + affiliation + Theme/Topic of the abstract”. The submission of a paper document is not acceptable.
3) Abstracts should be in English and <300 words for the main text; in total <500 words for the full submission, including study title, author information (name, job title, institution, email). The abstracts should be written in a structured format, including study Aims, Methods, Results, Conclusions, and Keywords. Declare possible conflicts of interest.
3. Important dates
Submission deadline: April 29, 2022
Notification of acceptance: Before June 1, 2022
4. Review and selection of abstracts
The Academic Committee of the Conference will organize an expert review meeting to review all the abstracts submitted (Abstracts without confirmation of registration will not be accepted.); selected abstracts will be included in the Conference Abstract Brochure, and excellent abstracts will be selected for poster and oral presentations.
5. Presentation awards
Excellent presentations will be awarded conference presentation award certificate and prize.
Welcome to join the conference!